HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PORTRAIT SESSION
Ready to capture moments that will last a lifetime? Here are some tips to help you prepare for your portrait studio visit.
Make an Appointment
- Appointments are highly recommended.
- Limited appointments are available.
- Only one appointment can be booked per family or group.
- Hurry, call for an appointment today!
Plan Your Time
- Arrive promptly for your appointment time, but not early.
- Most sessions take about one to one and a half hours.
- Your portraits and cards are printed on site in minutes.
- Your specialty gift items are shipped free.
Dress for Your Portrait Session
- Come dressed in your favorite outfit, ready for photography.
- Keep the attire simple, but coordinate colors for groups.
- Solid colors are best, try to avoid large, bold patterns.
- Bring an outfit change(s) to add variety to your sitting.
Bring Your Family & Friends
- There are never any sitting fees or additional charges.
- Everyone in the family should plan to be in the session.
- Grandparents, grandchildren, relatives, friends, everyone.
- Clubs, groups and teams make for one-of-a-kind portraits.
Thank you for subscription!